There is a chance, that the spring is really comming to us. Expecting higher temperature and more sunshine I use, often without thinking, more wibrant colours to my makeup.
Pokażę Wam moje ulubione wiosenne produkty jakie obecnie posiadam.
I show you my spring favourites in my makeup bag.
Czuję, że róż może totalnie zawładnąć moim makijażem, a zawsze byłam na niego oporna :)
I feel that the pink one items will be my must-haves for now.
Wymienię Wam elementy, na dolę wrzucę swatche:
Here you find a list of element, I'll show you swatches down below.
- Estée Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in shade Melon.
- Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in 260 Funtime Fuchsia
- Sleek Blush by 3 in Lace
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in 014 Bright Blue
- Essence Mono Eyeshadow in 68 Strawberry Ice Cream
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 025 Sweetheart Valentine.
EL in Melon.
Od lewej kolory: (from the left shades) Crochet, Guipure, Chantily.
Revlon Just Kissable Balm Stain 025 Sweetheart Valentine.
Od lewej: (from the left) Essence Mono Eyeshadow, Revlon Just Kissable, EL, Rimmel Scandaleyes.
Nie mam tylko lakieru Rimmel na swatch'u. Mój aparat tak wybitnie przekłamuje kolor w jego wypadku, że to było bez sensu. Jeśli chcecie zobaczyć jak wygląda, zapraszam TUTAJ.
I don't have Rimmel 60 sec nail polish swatch. The photos go wrong in my camera, so if you like to see swatches, go HERE.
P.S. Pokazane przeze mnie produkty w tym poście są przeze mnie polecane, jestem z nich zadowolona. Jeśli kogoś interesuje dokładna recenzja, to chętnię ją napiszę :)
P.S. I have shown the products in this post that I really recommend, I'm happy with them. If someone is interested in accurate review, I will be happy to write it for you :)
Buziaki, J.
XOXO, J.
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz